RIAD AFRICA - MARRAKECH

7:24 PM




As always I pack my bag and choose Marrakech as the fist station, But this time was a bit cool because I believe that i found what I was looking for as a Blogger and Photographer, I found the beauty of the desing and lovely colours in RIAD AFRICA.
I wish I can stay more than 4 days because it wasn't enough to enjoy every corner in that Riad, Honestly I was amazed and suprised everytime that I check new room, Just beautiful all together.
The stuff were friendly and so professional and know how to welcome and also how prepare everything.
Breakfast was one of my best things as well, I will let you discover it I'm sure you will fall in love with the stuff, So my advice to everyone want to visit Marrakech Go to Riad africa and enjoy Two pools, Perfect terrasse, Lovely food and great service and also very clean rooms.











You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

appreciate it, your comment very important

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images