12:13 PM

Vintage shirt | vintage shoes | green pants by zara | sunglasses by 80's purple | watche by la mer colletions shop my sunglasess

***
It was alway a wrong color in my eyes , i never think about it or i can imagine myself wear it and specialy in pants , But this beautiful spring makes love the green and flowers and roses too , By the way you can shop my glasses from 80's purple , i really love 80's purple stuff you will find nice cloths with nice prices too ,
hope you like this look my friends see you in next look it will be ootd , with tee with arabic print designed by me and i hope you love my frist work , enjoy the week end 
cheers 



Shop this look for $93 on Lookastic
***
_____________________________________

______________________________________






You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. I love the color of the pants, you looks great.
    Greetings.


    http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

appreciate it, your comment very important

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images