1:15 PM

LOVE YOU , YOU LOVING , LOVE
D   E   N   I   M        A   N   D       Q   U   O   T   E   '   S       T   E   E  

Levi's in jeans | levi's in jacket | levi's in denim shirt | vintage shoes | vintage military bag | vintage t-shirt FUFF

*****

I LOVE QUOTES

Fuck You You Fucking Fuck T-shirt, Men's Hilarious Funny Shirts , between my favorite quotes , and i love the denim too much , this is an inspiration its always great to wear simply tee white or black or dark red with dark denim , next look will be amazing with very charming shirt and shoes , can't wait to wear it and publish that on my blog and all my social media , chek the links bellow and read about me .

*****
_____________________________________

______________________________________






You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. Haha I like your title better than what is on the shirt :P But you styled it so well! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! :-)


    http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

appreciate it, your comment very important

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images